“I am anxious to begin working with Tehama County in getting something set up for our community.
Thanks, your curriculum is wonderful and you done a great job of providing us with the information.
At first when I seen the schedule laid out, I had second thoughts about how you were going to get
all this information to us, but your skills really make a difference. Thank you.”
– Lauri Hayward Redding Rancheria, Native American Reservation
Positive Discipline Community Resources embodies a collaboration of dedicated professionals and organizations to further the use of disciplinary techniques that builds respectful relationships and brings greater joy to families, classrooms and communities. We work with medical practitioners, social workers, and youth service providers among others who believe this approach fits our core values as a community.
Some of our collaborative projects include gang prevention, supporting parents in recovery, and integrating pediatric health practices. A few of our partners include:
- 5 Keys to Raising a Happy, Healthy Eater
- Above The Line
- Alianza Charter School, Watsonville
- Alliance for Human Rights of Santa Cruz County
- Boys and Girls Club, Santa Cruz County
- California State Parks, City of Santa Cruz Junior Guards
- Child Care Planning Council, Santa Cruz County
- Childhood Feeding Collaborative, Santa Clara County
- Children’s Movement of California
- Children’s Network
- GEMMA, Community Action Board
- Go for Health!
- Leadership Santa Cruz County
- Live Oak Family Resource Center
- Physicians Medical Group
- Queer Youth Task Force
- Salud y Cariño
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center, Pediatric Division
- Santa Cruz County Family Resource Network
- Santa Cruz Teen Forum
- Santa Cruz Trauma Consortium
- United Nations Association of the United States of America